Matador On-Grid™ Packable Hip Pack
The On-Grid Packable Hip Pack is the hands-free travel solution for keeping your everyday essentials within reach. Abrasion-resistant UTS-coated Robic nylon delivers durable, weatherproof performance. Easily organize with pockets for your phone, wallet, and keys. The belt adjusts for wear at the hip or crossbody. When not in use, it packs into its own pocket for compact transport.
- Volume: 2 Liter Capacity
- Unpacked: 9.5 x 6 x 4.5 inch (22.9 x 15.2 x 11.4cm)
- Packed: 6.5 x 4 x 1.5 inch (16.5 x 10.1 x 3.8cm)
- Weight: 3.66 oz (104g)
- Adjustable hip/crossbody strap (19”-50”)
- Built from 100D waterproof Robic® nylon
- UTS coating (adds up to 30% strength over traditional PU coatings)
- YKK® zippers
- Bartack reinforced construction
- Multiple organization pockets
- Hypalon loop for clipping on accessories
The On-Grid Series is a line of minimalist, packable bags designed specifically for travel on-the-grid. Built from technical materials perfected for the outdoors with features engineered to streamline city travel, On-Grid Series bags perform as beautifully as they look.
100D waterproof Robic nylon with an ultra tear strength coating delivers the durability needed to withstand the demands of the city. Bartack reinforced construction ensures On-Grid Series bags carry heavy loads with ease.
Multiple zipper compartments for organization make the On-Grid Hip Pack optimized for urban travel, while the adjustable belt accommodates versatile wear at the hip or crossbody.