Magware was designed to address a major problem facing our planet. We throw away billions of single use plastic utensils every year, and many of them end up in our Oceans and Waterways. Plastics never fully break down but rather degrade into small pieces that resemble food scraps to fish and other sea animals. The Ocean Conservancy lists plastic utensils as among the items “most deadly” to sea turtles, sea birds, and other Ocean creatures due to their size and to the ease they enter our waterways. We think the Bring Your Own Cutlery (BYOC) movement could help reduce the number of disposable utensils that get thrown away every year. Magware utensils are a simple solution to help in this mission, by making them as organized and easy to carry as possible
- Dimensions: 18 x 3.6 x 2.3 cm
- Material Thickness: 2 mm
- Flatware Weight: 58 grams
- Flatware + Pouch Weight: 73 grams.
- Colors Available: Fire Orange, Deep Sea Blue, Charcoal Black, Forest Green, Tropical Turquoise
- Included: 1x Knife, 1x Fork, 1x Spoon, 1x Pouch
- Magware: Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum, Neodymium Magnets, Recycled Polypropylene Magnet Housing (over molded) Pouch: Recycled Polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
HAND WASH ONLY. We recommend only hand washing your Magware to keep them in pristine condition. Some high strength dishwasher detergents/tablets can affect Magware's anodized finish. When handwashing, use mild strength detergents to clean your Magware. DO NOT use detergents marked platinum, titanium, powerwash or any other strong grease removing detergents.
- There is a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on all Full Windsor products.
All our products are packaged in 100% recycled cardboard packaging, and are 100% recyclable or compostable.