On-Grid™ Packable Backpack
The On-Grid Packable Backpack is a 16 liter daypack designed for urban travel. Abrasion-resistant UTS-coated Robic nylon delivers durable, weatherproof performance. Features include an internal laptop pocket, expandable side water bottle pockets, and multiple compartments for organization. When not in use, it packs into its own pocket for compact transport. The On-Grid backpack delivers off-the-grid performance with on-the-grid aesthetics.
- Volume: 16 Liter Capacity
- Unpacked: 10.5 x 17.5 x 8.5 inch (26.6 x 44.4 x 21.6cm)
- Packed: 6.5in x 6in x 2.5 inch (16.5 x 15.2 x 6.3cm)
- 7.5 oz (213g)
- Built from 100D waterproof Robic® nylon
- UTS coating (adds up to 30% strength over traditional PU coatings)
- YKK® zippers
- Laptop pocket
- Expandable water bottle pockets
- Bartack reinforced construction
- Multiple organization pockets
The On-Grid Series is a line of minimalist, packable bags designed specifically for travel on-the-grid. Built from technical materials perfected for the outdoors with features engineered to streamline city travel, On-Grid Series bags perform as beautifully as they look.
100D waterproof Robic nylon with an ultra tear strength coating delivers the durability needed to withstand the demands of the city. Bartack reinforced construction ensures On-Grid Series bags carry heavy loads with ease.
Laptop compatibility, expandable side water bottle pockets, and dual zipper compartments for organization make the On-Grid Backpack optimized for urban travel.