Matador On-Grid™ Packable Duffel
The On-Grid Packable Duffel is a 25 liter weekender designed for urban travel. Abrasion-resistant UTS-coated Robic nylon delivers durable, weatherproof performance. This bag packs into its own pocket, making it ideal for ancillary travels along the way or returning home with more than you brought. The On-Grid Duffel delivers off-the-grid performance with on-the-grid aesthetics.
- Volume: 25 Liter Capacity
- Unpacked: 18 x 11.5 x 11.5 inch (45.7 x 29.2 x 29.2cm)
- Packed: 7.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 inch (19 x 14 x 5cm)
- Weight: 9.17 oz (260g)
- Built from 100D waterproof Robic® nylon
- UTS coating (adds up to 30% strength over traditional PU coatings)
- Carry handles and adjustable shoulder strap
- YKK® zippers
- Bartack reinforced construction
- Anodized aluminum hardware
- Hidden loops for clipping on accessories
- Extra long zipper for easy access and packing
The On-Grid Series is a line of minimalist, packable bags designed specifically for travel on-the-grid. Built from technical materials perfected for the outdoors with features engineered to streamline city travel, On-Grid Series bags perform as beautifully as they look.
100D waterproof Robic nylon with an ultra tear strength coating delivers the durability needed to withstand the demands of the city. Bartack reinforced construction ensures On-Grid Series bags carry heavy loads with ease.
Multiple zipper compartments for organization, hidden loop for keys and sunglasses, and versatile carry modes make the On-Grid Duffel optimized for urban travel.