Hamptons Ventani 18cm Sauce Pot
German Hamptons Ventani
Ceramic Layer Cookware
Hamptons Ventani ceramice titanium pot
Made In Korea
Hampton Ventani also have the follow type of Cookware:
- Hampton Ventani 20cm Stew Pot
- Hampton Ventani 24cm Stew Pot
- Hampton Ventani 24cm Low Pot
- Hampton Ventani 28cm Low Pot
- Hampton Ventani 20cm Frying Pan
- Hampton Ventani 28cm Frying Pan
- Hampton Ventani 28cm Wok
Founded in 1839 by OMERAS in Germany, Hamptons has accumulated over a hundred years of experience in cast iron technology and is renowned for its Seiko design. Today, Prima, a new series of fine ceramics, is launched into the Asian market. The products are sold as new fine gradient pink toners and high quality casting designs. The new pink ceramic protection of coating series with outstanding non stick performance, and high quality material. The bottom of the pot with electromagnetic induction plus coating, which allowed to be used for many cookers included induction bob.
- German Technology, Made In Korea
- Blooming Exquisite Color
- Premium Quality 6 Layer Ceramic Titanium Coating, Non-Stick Performance
- Strong & Durability, Self Basting Features
- Less Oil Cooking, Healthy Lifestyle
- No PFOA, PFOS, PTFE, No Harmful to Human Body
- Easy to Clean, Safe and Easy to Use
- Applicable to Use for many type of cookers and disk-washer: Induction Cookers, Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Disk-washer Machine
Before You Use
Fill the cookware with 80% water and boil it for 5-10mins. Pour away the water and wait till it cool down then only wash with detergent
Use & Care: When Cooking:
- Always cook on medium or low heat when using the cookware
- Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preserve the nonstick surface.
- Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
Please wait till cookware completely cool down then only wash. We recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting
|Material||aluminum (body) / ceramic (surface coating)|
|Dimensions & Weight|