Click Image for Gallery
VIRUS SHUT OUT antibacterial disinfection and virus removal bag
Protect you from epidemic virus and hay fever
Effectively block virus, micro-suspended particles, pollen, dust and other virus germs. In addition to wearing a mask and washing your hands frequently, pay attention to personal hygiene. You can try only Japan ’s Virus Shut Out air sterilization protective film.
- Suitable for everyone, especially suitable for patients with low immunity/children/pregnant women/elderly people/long-term hospitals with a lot of bacteria in the same clinic can remove planktonic odors, like smoke and sweat odor>
- Usage: Hanging on the neck/placed on the chest pocket, one pack is effective for 1 month
- Imported from Japan. Unopened 12 months shelf life. Please use immediately after opening to ensure high quality.
- Using sodium chlorite, the main component of environmental disinfection water, has strong ability to inhibit viruses and bacteria in water
- Experimentally proven to effectively block particles and bacteria in the air, and various epidemic viruses
- Sodium chlorite has strong oxidizing power and achieves antibacterial or antibacterial effect in a short time
- Bacteriostatic effect is not affected by water pH
- It can help to eliminate planktonic bacteria, influenza and other viruses, and reduce the chance of being infected by others or others
- Suitable for all people, especially suitable for sick patients/immunities/children/pregnant women/elderly people/long-term hospitals with the most bacteria
- It can remove planktonic odors, like smoke and sweat odor
- Usage: hanging neck/placed on chest pocket
- One pack is valid for 1 month
- Japanese original entrance
- Unopened 12 months shelf life
- Please use it immediately after opening to ensure high quality effect
- Main ingredients:Chlorine dioxide (sodium chlorite, natural zeolite)
- Body size (approx.):W55xH80xD5mm
- Attachment content:body x1, neckband x1
- Expiry date:It will be invalid after about 30 days after opening the cover, no refill is required.
- Made in Japan