Click Image for Gallery
Korea Chef Topf La Rose Cookware 26cm Frying Pan
La Rose is made by aluminum diecasting, featuring high efficiency In preserving and transferring heat to heat foods evenly.
- La Rose is made by aluminum diecasting, featuring high efficiency in preserving and transferring heat to heat food evenly.
- As CHEF TOPF La Rose is made through aluminum diecasting, it is highly efficient in preserving and transferring heat to heat food evenly and can be used in the oven and on a range as well. The handgrip is not connected to the body with bolts and nuts but produced in a single body to prevent food remnants from getting stuck in the connections for cleaner use.
- It is more effective in preserving heat with a well-designed heavy lid to prevent heat leaks by raising the steam pressure. The self-basting effects (bumps are applied to the inside of the lid to minimize nutrition loss and to keep food moist by preserving the original conditions of ingredients) applies for a better texture.
- Eco-friendly ceramic coating is applied to the inside of the product, and the non-stick function is reinforced to prevent food from getting scorched and sticking to the product. It enables far-infrared radiation emissions to heat deep inside foods.
- CHEF TOPF La Rose ceramic pot features a flower design in general and petal patterns on the bottom for a more delicate look. A pouring rim is applied to the top of the body to make it easy to remove contents from the pot.
- Toxic-free eco-friendly ceramic coating and non-stick features ensure safety and practically!
- Minimize nutritional loss. Self-basting system for moist food.
- Floral Design for impressive color points
- Far infrared radiation - heats deep inside foods!
- Reheatable in the oven and on the range - European eco-friendly cookware.
- Before using it for the first time, please wash it with detergent, then boil a pot of water and then drain it, to use.
- Please avoid burning the empty pot, or over-burn the pot too long, which will affect the effectiveness of the coating, and deteriorate the life of the product.
- Due to the excellent heat transfer effect, please use medium heat or low heat during cooking to avoid over burn the pot.
- Do not use metal materials or kitchen utensils with sharp corners and sharp ends when cooking to avoid scratching the coating.
- When cooking, the handle may be extremely hot, so be sure to use hot gloves or a rag to take the pan to avoid getting burned.
- This product is suitable for the gas stoves, electric stoves, ovens, and dishwashers, not for microwave ovens and induction cookers.
- Do not put the lid and single handle pot/pan into the oven to prevent the bake-lite material from being damaged.
- When stacking and storage, place a napkin between the pans to prevent the pots/pans from scratching each other.
|Material||aluminum (body) / ceramic (surface coating) / bakelite (handle)|
|Dimensions & Weight|