SideTouch Compact Fingerprint Reader
SideTouch is a high-quality, compact, USB fingerprint reader that was developed to provide customers and organizations with an affordable option to address their hardware requirements when integrating fingerprint biometric authentication to their login processes to enhance security while improving workflow by replacing slower, less secure sign-on methods.
SideTouch operates seamlessly with Microsoft's Windows 8.1 and 10, enabling customers to utilize Microsoft's built-in biometric login platforms Windows Hello and Passport. Additionally, BIO-key's SideTouch is one of the only scanner devices on the market today to pass Microsoft's rigorous accuracy and security testing qualification process allowing it to proudly bear the Microsoft Hello-Ready mark.
SideTouch also has the ability to integrate with BIO-key software into the Active Directory and Azure cloud services to deliver a powerful federated identity ecosystem. By delivering fast and convenient authentication, SideTouch is the perfect replacement for passwords using the simple, yet significant, "Power of a Touch."
*Please note that this product is not compatible with Apple products.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for desktops and workstations with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- Microsoft-tested and qualified for Windows Hello
- Fingerprint biometric sign-in for Windows Hello
- Durable design for commercial use
- Cost efficient alternative to expensive readers
- Authenticate to a device or server
- Enhance security and convenience in one
- Works with BIO-key Authentication for Active Directory